millsberryfunzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
millsberryfunzone

Hi welcome if you are a geust and wish to join please click register if you are a mfz (millsberry fun zone)member please come in and welcome thanks for comeing back

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello my frist topic on the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

Female Number of posts : 82
millsberry user name : raven wood
millsbucks : millsberry lol
what do you like what this site : am very funny
warning meater :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

what would you rate this site :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

close to be staff :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-01

hello my frist topic on the forum Empty
PostSubject: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 am

hi am an member lol
hows everyone o does anyone have an jungle bed
Back to top Go down
http://millsberry.com
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

Male Number of posts : 72
millsberry user name : on my computer
millsbucks : runing this forum and millsberry
what do you like what this site : i love helping people
warning meater :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:47 am

um i do how much would you want it for
Back to top Go down
http://millsberryhangout.niceboard.net
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

Number of posts : 75
warning meater :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

close to be staff :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:51 am

how many do u have?
Back to top Go down
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:51 am

um alot y
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am

dream2ride wrote:
um alot y
i want to buy one but am not rich i have 1million which richie gave me lol
Back to top Go down
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:54 am

how nice of richie i wish i new him o well lol! so anyway how much would you pay for it yis can i call you yis
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am

dream2ride wrote:
how nice of richie i wish i new him o well lol! so anyway how much would you pay for it yis can i call you yis
what call me yis lol hmm i will pay 1million bcuz that is all i have
Back to top Go down
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am

lol i thoght you where yis ok can i call your rarry
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 am

dream2ride wrote:
lol i thoght you where yis ok can i call your rarry
lol haha ok
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :
hello my frist topic on the forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100hello my frist topic on the forum Right_bar_bleue

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 am

u can call ME yis lol!!!!!

o i was just wondering lol
Back to top Go down
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 am

lol so anyway i love chat box
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:18 am

dream2ride wrote:
lol so anyway i love chat box
same lol o r u going to sale me that bed lol
Back to top Go down
dream2ride
freind
freind
dream2ride

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:48 am

um mabey for now i want to get more but i will sometime ok
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 am

dream2ride wrote:
um mabey for now i want to get more but i will sometime ok
ok then thanks
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:17 pm

congratz!!

Last edited by millsberrygurl on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 pm

millsberrygurl wrote:
im trying to get one now
a baby silent

omg i swear your only 11
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:21 pm

OMG

wrong topic

im so sorry LOL
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:22 pm

millsberrygurl wrote:
OMG

wrong topic

im so sorry LOL
o hahahahaha lol
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:22 pm

lol

i meant 4 the jungle bed
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 pm

r u going to sell me one
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 pm

maaybe wheen i get more right nowim collecting
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 am

millsberrygurl wrote:
maaybe wheen i get more right nowim collecting
o ok
Back to top Go down
millsberrygurl
freind
freind
millsberrygurl

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:27 am

im trying 2 get one from vontin...
Back to top Go down
babyravy22
freind
freind
babyravy22

warning meater :

close to be staff :

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 am

millsberrygurl wrote:
im trying 2 get one from vontin...
okay
the cheapest one i have found was for 2million lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello my frist topic on the forum   hello my frist topic on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

hello my frist topic on the forum
Page 1 of 1